Haven Hospice is a complete resource for patients and families, offering at-home and inpatient services that address physical, spiritual, social, and emotional needs. Our team members will provide the information you need to choose the best options and settings for hospice care.
Hospice is a philosophy of care, and it is not uncommon for patients to utilize any and all of the possible hospice setting options in response to their changing needs.
Hospice Care services typically include
- Scheduled and emergency nursing visits
- Caregiver instruction and guidance on issues such as pain, symptom management nutrition, physical care and medication administration.
- Home health aides to assist patients with personal care
- Counseling for patients and family members
- Pastoral care
- Equipment, supplies and medications (related to patient care)
- Occupational, physical and speech therapy
Hospice services adapt to the patient’s needs and changing status, and we ensure that we meet patients’ needs by seeking their input into their plan of care.